Thursday, 13 October von 6.30 until 9:30 pm, Café Guglhupf Koblenz
You would like to organize your wedding by yourself but before you need useful tips and helpful suggestions? This Workshop is for all couples who want to get married and all interested person.
To plan a joyful event, such as your wedding or your birthday, it will always involve a great deal of work and organization. Furthermore a structured approch is necessary to ensure that everything runs smoothly on your big day.
For this reason I will be happy to give you important insights on how to plan and handle your event. You will also learn a lot of tips & tricks and valuable ideas for your DIY wedding.
The most important topics
- Concept design: Useful guidance to design „your central theme“
- Budget plan: Guideline for your individual budget plan
- Timeline: Guideline for your individual time schedule
- Ceremony schedule: Guideline for your timetable on your wedding day, also important for all service partners involved
- Location & service partner: Useful tips to find your fitting location and service partner
- Decoration & Papeterie: Practical examples / Mood Boards
- Dos & Don’ts: Important tips for the entire planning
- Individual questions
- Water & Snack
- Printed workshop documents
Your benefits: professionalism, planning security, cost control and originality
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 135 € including VAT
Registration: Is possible on www.facebook.com/stilvolles.event or via e-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware, that both registration is binding. You will then receive a confirmation and the invoice.
Next date: Thursday, 13 October 2016, 6:30 until 9:30 pm, Café Guglhupf, Koblenz
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you may have any further questions: Telephone +49 151 50656706 or e-mail email@example.com.
I am looking forward to your registration and our workshop!